How to Connect a Ps4 to a Laptop
If the TV is not available and you want to play games, PS44 has made it easy for you. You can now connect your PS4 with laptop, and with the help of stable internet connection, play games without a hassle. In this article, you will learn in detail how to connect your ps4 with laptop. Before getting started make sure you have everything you are going to need.
Connect PS4 with notebook:
The list of things you need to gather is given below;
∙ A laptop
∙ Dualshock 4 controller
∙ Charging cable or micro usb cable
∙ A stable internet connection.
Lets get started with the instructions for connecting PS4 with laptop.
- First of all you will have to install the software on your machine.
Type this link on your notebook
- You will see two options on your screen; i.e windows PC or Mac. Select the option of your choice, and start downloading the software.
- Go to downloads, double click on the downloaded file.
- A window will show up on your screen, tap continue and agree.
- Click the install button.
- Now, turn on your ps4 and navigate to the settings tab.
- Scroll down and open remote play connection section. Enable remote play.
- Go back to the previous page, open PlayStation network and account management. Make sure this PS4 is active as primary PS4. If it is turned off, you will have to click on it to turn it on.
- Go back and look for power save settings. Click on set features available on rest mode. Make sure “Stay connected to the internet” is selected. By doing this you will be able to play even if your PS4 is in rest mode.
- Now, connect your dual shock 4 cable to your laptop.
- Open your remote play application on your computer.
- Open preferences option, and you can change resolution and other settings according to your PC.
- Tap on start, and you will be asked to sign in your PS4 account.
- Now, you can operate your screen with your remote and play video games without TV.
There are some restrictions while using the remote play application. The restrictions are mentioned below:
∙ Some of the games might not work with it
∙ With the remote play, the virtual reality mode will not work
∙ You cannot broadcast or share your screen while using remote play.
We have discussed in detail the process of connecting your ps4 with the laptop. We tried to cover minor details as well, so that you can seamlessly connect your ps4 with the computer and play games.
You no longer have to worry about having a TV around, you just need a stable internet connection and play games remotely.